Position Description: TCI is looking for a Technical Support Specialist for their Long Island office. The Technical Support Specialist will interact with clients to diagnose and resolve helpdesk and desktop support issues.
A competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package will be offered. Traveling is required, and must have a vehicle.
– Must have 2 – 4 years’ experience in technical support with strong technical problem diagnosis skills.
– A Bachelor degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
– Excellent people skills and written communications skills
– Excellent decision making and troubleshooting skills
– Has a service attitude that goes beyond just taking care of the problem, takes on responsibility to fulfill the customer’s needs and expectations.
– Experience with the following core technologies:
– Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
– Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
– Mobile devices Blackberry, iPhone, and Droid
– Routers, Switches, wireless technologies
– Network troubleshooting
– Hardware / Software troubleshooting
If you are interested in exploring a career with us, please e-mail your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Come Join One Of The Hardest Hitting Teams In IT Support!
We’re always on the look out for talented players. If you think you’ve got the game to be on Team TCI we’d like to see what you’ve got! We are currently holding tryouts for the positions below. Oh and don’t worry. The helmet is absolutely optional. Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org